Vent Fighters Guild
Located to the south of Lix and the north of Pulk, across the Magnificent Sea to the west of Varl and Gur'tak and the southwest of Pelatia.
- Ner is a region made up of forests with a warm climate, spotted with mountain peaks of varying heights. There are a few ranges within the lush northern and central part of the land, each at most extending a only a few hundred miles. Refugee settlements from wars with the Magi Sovereignty have given rise to small nation-states throughout the land.
Located across the Magnificent Sea to the east of Ner and the southeast of Lix, south of Pelatia, southeast of Varl.
- The homeland of the Orcs is seeded with plains of wheat as far as the eye can see. Orcish enclaves known as Provinces have slowly been re-established on this continent following the Battle for Virkhallen and the cleansing of all Magi influence in Gur'tak.
Located to the north of Ner and Pulk, across the Magnificent Sea to the west of Varl and Pel and the northwest of Gur'tak.
- Lix is comprised of a very dense and very old forest and is almost exclusively inhabited by Elves. Following the fall of the Magi Sovereignty, the borders were properly opened to allow in any Humans and Orcs interested in living in the area and new settlements have been built on the edge of the forests.
Located across the Magnificent Sea to the east of Lix and Ner, northeast of Varl, and north of Gur'tak. Body of water between Pelatia and Varl known as the Veletian Strait.
- Cold and wintry throughout the year, Pelatia became home to the Magi in days long past. The region is covered in tall mountains and is notably difficult to navigate. Magi cities are often built within the confines of the peaks, the exception being their former capitol, located on the coast of the Veletian Strait.
Located to the south of Lix and Ner, across the Magnificent Sea to the southwest of Pelatia, Varl, and Gur'tak.
- The Region of Pulk is considered inhospitable by the sentient races of Extant. The area's sere climate and terribly arid desert landscape have not been well-explored. Its distance from the rest of the continents is also somewhat significant.
The Islands of Varl
Located throughout the Magnificent sea to the east of Lix and Ner, northwest of Gur'tak, and southwest of Pel. Body of water between Pel and Varl known as the Veletian Strait.
- The islands of Varl are mainly occupied by humans who have used the fertile lands to an agricultural advantage. The numerous islands, some small and others with multiple city hubs, dot the Magnficient Sea, seeming to be part of an underwater mountain range. The Islands of Varl stretch from near to Pelatia down towards Pulk.